Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Half Wiggin' It: Outre Evony





So I haven't posted in forever but I've been dealing with being hardcore fake busy/lazy and also I've been stalling posts since my face has been breaking out from the heat. I did have a quick weave that I wanted to share and its Outre's Evony. I got her from my local BSS for $23 after I went on a binge looking for some true "dee-vuh hurr"  and she is it! I cut her a lot because I had to make her work appropriate but she is full, very curly, light and no fuss. She does need product after being worn for about a week and I just used water and some type of curly spray. I got lots of compliments and later found out that she is also all the rave amongst YouTubers. I found her extremely easy to blend with my natural hair and she can be worn in a variety of styles that include pulled up in the middle or side(s) or side bang, etc. Im going to try to have at least a few more posts this week and I hit my one year natural last week (yayyyy!) I'll try to post on that!! I'm blogging from my phone so I can only upload one pic but I may come back and upload a few more so you can get a better look at the hair. Overall, I'd give this half wig a 4/5 since you do have to work with it quite a bit to get a desired look. However, if you're looking for fun, big flirty hair then she's for you :)

What products do you loved use to keep you skin clean and oil free during the summer?

xoxo.leigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a comment for me? :)