Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nailsss: Pink, Black and Glitter Mix!

*waves*
Heyyy :) So I had decided to repaint my nails and I wanted to try something a little different that was also fun. I don't usually wear designs on every finger but I have to say I really like the change because it really does symbolize nail ART! For these nails I used a hot pink, black, and silver glitter nail polishes (all from my mother's collection) along with Seche Vite as a topcoat. Here's the look...


I did each nail on the whim and overall I like it and I think I'll continue to experiment with my nails.


My faveeeee is the leopard print pinky (of course! Lol) But really these are eye catching colors in general. I like gaudy things so I'm not surprised that I have been reeled into these nails. I love feeling different and knowing that no one has the EXACT same anything as you. I know where I live actual nail art is becoming increasingly popular. S/N: Does anybody watch BBWLA?! I was just catching up on some episodes I missed and Jackie is soooo funny/crazyyyy Lol OMGGG. I just had to add that yall. But back to topic, how do you loves wear your nails? All solids or mix it up? I wanna know! :)


xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Um, so I wish I could do this. I can't even properly cut my own nails. TRUE! This is badass!
    I can't do any design. I just wear one color at a time, however now in days, one finger has glitter, ha that's my nail art.

    & BBWLA, OMG, they are insane! Jackie is crazy for reals! I didn't really like any of em, I need my Ev & Jenn, & Tami, OMG, love Tami!

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the leopard print one as well! And yes, it does rock to have them different colors! Sweet!

    I mix my nails up. I change them up at least once a week, however I tried to sponge my nails last night and it was an epic fail. O_o! Lol. So today I have one nail painted a light purple with gold glitter and the rest of the nails are a deep purple with flecks of color... (Yeah, you really wanted to know all of that!) Lol. Sorry, I type novels!

    And yes Jackie is crazy! I only like a few of them... Jackie is certifiably loony...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarmin I loveeee BBWLA for the simple fact that it is so ridiculous! And at least one glitter nail is a must!

    @lovelife I tried sponge nails and I failed too so don't feel bad! Lol you should do some nail postings on your blog I'd love to see! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative girlie i like it



    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)