Friday, December 2, 2011

FOTD: Color Smash

*waves*

Helloooooo! While I understand I've been extremely neglectful I've been extremely busy. Life's real hectic trying to finish the school year strong and work! The crazy thing is that I have so much stuff to post but haven't had a chance. Forgive me! So since I feel terrible I wanted to stop by and post a look. This look is just a bunch of colors thrown together and then accented with a bright lip! Here it is...



Also, I never posted which company I was so excited to be working for (although I've made it obvious in the above photo) ....so if you guessed...


You're 100% correct! And I loveeeee it! Yesterday was World Aids Day so if you get a chance support (and add to your makeup collection) by purchasing a Viva Glam lipstick/lipglass! My mom surprised me with the Viva Glam bear collectible ornament and its too cute!

xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! wots on ur lips????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, love the bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuuu :)

    @Lola It's Vino l/l, Lickable l/s and Athena's Kiss l/g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make up look I am loving the lip color and yes honey u betta wear that t shirt EVERYDAY is world AIDS day



    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)