Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LUSH-IOUS Lips!

So I stopped past my local Lush store earlier this week and got a few products. I had checked out some of the items I was considering online and I was particularly interested in their lip scrubs since I'm a habitual lipstick wearer and my lips tend to peel and that just ain't gonna work for me okay! I ended up getting the chocolate one but I believe it also came in bubblegum and some sort of mint flavor as well. Let me tell you, this stuff is AH-MAY-ZING! It's crystallized beads of sugar that you rub across your lips (I would recommend licking them and getting them a little moist first) and when you're done you can lick it off because its edible and it tastes delish, really! It leaves my lips so smooth, moisturized and soft! It's a must have if you're looking for lipstick ready or soft kissable lips! The little tube came with a $9.95 price tag but I'm sure its well worth it because you don't need much to scrub with at a time. Use this 1-2x a week and your lips will LOVE you for it, trust me! Have any of you tried the other flavors?

xoxo.Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

a comment for me? :)