Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Foodgasm: A Bit of France at Home



I am an EXTREME French enthusiast so of course I was excited to try out a French restaurant for lunch. This place was very quaint and located in a hotel, and the food was awesome! I was even more excited to find that they had a lunch special going on! I was able to get French onion soup, Steak frites and three (yes THREE!) Martinis. Lol needless to say I had an amazing time. My friend had pan seared salmon and it was probably the tastiest salmon I've had at a restaurant, as I am very picky when it comes to fish. The drinks were AMAZING. I had a Cosmopolitan and Rob Roy and gave my 3rd drink to my friend. Definitely plan to go back even if just to have a drink at the bar. Overall good day. Had a chance to snap a few pics.

xoxo.Leigh.



If you're in the tri-state area, check out Amuse at Le Meridian Hotel :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

a comment for me? :)