Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jump into Spring!

So, I'll be the first to admit that when the weather gets a little nice I'm the first one to pull out the bright colors in festivity! We got some weather around 70 degrees and I was up and at em! Lol scroll down for products.




Face => Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Cappuccino set with MAC MSF Natural in Dark, La Femme Blush in Sienna and MAC Blunt blush for contour
Brows => MAC Eyebrow pencil in stud then defined with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 
Lips=> I lined with MAC lipliner in Cork then I filled in my lips with Brave New Bronze Lipstick by MAC (LE Style Warriors Collection)


Eyes => I used my concealer as a base all over the lid, then used Deep Truth eyeshadow all over the lid and Black Tied (both MAC) in the crease. No highlight. The green shadow I used for my lower line was a random one from the 120 palette. I used Falsies mascara on my lashes. 

What's your favorite way to celebrate great weather?

xoxo.Leigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a comment for me? :)