Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's have a Quickie!

 Not that kind! hehe. Hey! So I'm on Spring Break (FINALLY!) so I'm playing catch up with some of the things I wanted to post. Yay me! Lol. These are quick looks that take me about 10 minutes to do and are perfect for going to 8am classes looking put together or whenever you're GRF (getting ready fast)! ha!


                                                            Glowing Bronzed Babe




Face => MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark, MAC Blunt Blush for contour, NARS Taj Mahal Blush (Packed on quite heavily! Lol, blush crazy!) Revlon Stiletto Lash Mascara
Eyes => Wet & Wild black liquid eyeliner
Brows => MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud, then defined with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45
Lips => MAC lipstick in Photo topped with MAC Bright & Perky (LE Tartan Tale Neutrals Holiday Set) 



Rainy Daze


Face => MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark, La Femme Blush in Terracotta
Eyes => Random black eye pencil on waterline
Brows => MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud, then defined with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45
Lips => I lightly lined my lips with MAC lipliner in Gingerroot then filled in with Marquise D' lipstick, also by MAC (LE Wonder Woman collection)


So yeahhh. Both of these took literally no time at all (so little time I had a chance to snap pics! Lol) What's your favorite quickie make-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

a comment for me? :)