Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FOTD: Purple Haze

*waves*

Hey loves! So today's look features a beautiful purple from the plum loose eyeshadow ornament from the MAC Holiday collection. All of these are sooooo pretty and highly pigmented (and such a steal for the price!). This is a quick (like seriously FAST) look that's great for a pop of color during the holiday season...


Eyes => Carbon, plum pigment (MAC Holiday) and MSF in Dark as highlight. Engraved e/l in waterline. See. That simple. lol I later added Filament e/s as a highlight so that's an option if you prefer a little more holiday sparkle :)

Face => Peachykeen blush, Blunt for contour. I also later added Honor blush as a highlight, also for a little more shimmer!

Lips=> Fresh brew l/s, Instant gold l/g


I took out my weave to give my hair a break and I get more in love with natural hair every time! The biggest problem is that even with all the vids/resources available I still find that I truly have NO idea of what to do with it. But I guess that'll come in time when I spend more time out of weaves and figure out what works for me. I laughed so hard because a lady actually asked me which ponytail piece I had in my hair because it looked so "real" :) Well maam that's because it is! Lol all's well over here. I'm seriously slacking on Christmas shopping so I have to get around to it soooon! The only thing I reaaaaaally want is a train case or zuca for makeup and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy and Gucci Guilty fragrances! (I'll probably treat myself) What's on your list this year?

xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with my hair. I have no clue what to do with it. I've been wearing my hair straight since Thanksgiving since my friend helped me get it super straight. I'm about to wash it but idk what to do after that. You would think all those videos would help but they really don't lol...at least not for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks so cute!
    & the makeup, flawless like usually!
    I am obsessed with berry/plum/purple right now.

    I was at MAC the other day, got Violetta, & Plum Bright...The girl didn't show me Cyber, if I would have seen that, that would have come home with me. The color is GORGEOUS! & I deff agree, Violetta looks good in tube. For me, okay on the lips, not in love with it. Yesterday my friend tried it on, & it looked more pink then purpleish on her lips.

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEEE this look I love that you are on #teamdarkskin I will definitely be following b/c I LOVE ur looks!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your makeup!! beautiful...i wanna try this purple color

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look (I am addicted to purple) and I miss you posting! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)