Thursday, April 14, 2011

FOTD: Blinged Out Neutral

I wasn't doing much yesterday but I still wanted to throw on some quick make-up. I was inspired by the scarf I'm wearing (from H&M) its my favorite! I've worn so many great looks with this scarf.

Face => MAC Fix+ Rose, MSF Natural in Dark, Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Cappuccino. La Femme blush in Sienna

Brows => Filled in with Inglot eyeshadow, defined with MAC pencil in Spiked and  concealer in NW45

Eyes => Gold glitter liner that I found at the $1 store (WIN!) winged out. Wet n wild H2o in ultra black on lower lashline, Stiletto lash mascara 

Lips => MAC Fresh Brew lipstick, NYX gloss on top

I love an everyday look that's just pretty and simple without looking like youre doing to much :) Accessories help as well. What's your favorite way to bling out a neutral look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

a comment for me? :)