Thursday, April 21, 2011

Switch the Style Up: African Flava to Nerdy Chic

So I thought about adding something different to my blog and I've decided to do a "Switch the Style Up" every now and then. These are makeup looks that I wear from day to night but switch up minor things for a totally different vibe. Hope you loves enjoy. During the day I wore a head wrap to class. It was a pretty nice breezy day outside. Head wraps are also a great protective style. My hair is currently braided underneath. I like to wear them with confidence so people know that you're wearing it because you WANT to, and not because of a bad hair day. lol. I always feel like ROYALTY when I wear them =)

Shoutout to Luna for crashing my mini photo shoot. She climbed right up and sat down ;)


Face => Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Cappucino, MAC MSF Natural in Dark, MAC Fix+ Rose, La Femme blush in Terracotta
Brows => Brown Inglot shadow, MAC Eyebrow pencil in Spiked, MAC Studio fix concealer NW45 to define
Eyes => Inglot matte black, green (I'm going to get the #'s and update, I PROMISE!)
Lips => MAC Marquise D' lipstick (LE Wonder Woman), Fulfilled pushglass

I wore this look during the day and switched to something a little more low key going out later after class. All I did was substitute my wrap for a black beanie and glasses. (Oh, and a side bang. lol)


Isn't the power of accessories just amazing? Stay tuned for more of these from time to time.

xoxo.Leigh.

2 comments:

  1. Babe you look gorgeous!! I especially love the green eyeshadow and glasses! xx

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)