Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!! Costume + FOTD

*waves*

I go out to costume party every year. It's always really a bunch of fun and a really chill time. This year I was a pirate! I hadn't been out in a while so it was nice to hang with the girls and let a little loose. The makeup...


Eyes => MAC Blacktrack fluidline, Carbon Eyeshadow, Inglot #366 matte, Inglot #350 matte, MAC 3D gold glitter, Duo lash to adhere
Face => MAC Studio tech foundation, Dark MSF, La Femme Red Blush
Lips => MAC Vino l/l, Russian Red l/s

S/N: How awesome is the bling eye patch!!! Lol I had to have it!


I loveeeee halloween! We saw some of the funniest/cutest costumes while out! Did you loves get dressed/plan to dress up for halloween?


xoxo. 

5 comments:

  1. Sexy! I am always working on or near Halloween to do anything...If I see the ring again, I will get for you...
    S/M or M/L?


    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The costume is really cute and the make up is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And I didn't get to make my flower, but I did practice!!! So thank you SO much for the tips Leigh! And sorry I didn't get around to thanking you earlier. (I'm a bad blogger...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)