Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coral Nails: Essie's Tarte Deco



I've been doing a lot of on the go makeup so I haven't posted anything. But my Rite-Aid has started selling Essie polishes so I bought a few ($8 each! Sheeeesh). Unfortunately its been nasty and rainy, but this particular color is bright and perfect for the spring. It's called Tarte Deco. I've gotten so many compliments and I believe it to be a color that fits a wide range of shades. My only complaint was that it went on a bit streaky but that may be avoided with a base coat. It took two coats for ne to get it fully opaque. I was on my neutrals for a bit but I can't get enough of this pop of color. If you're into the whole lip/eye coordination it'll go amazing with MAC's Vegas Volt :) What's your go to nails for the spring?

1 comment:

  1. So cute on you! I just did the same NOTD a few days ago! lol

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)