Sunday, May 15, 2011

Candy Yum Yum, Revisited

And this time I love it! I was determined to feel the hype that everyone else felt when wearing it, and after this time I did. I paired it with magenta liner and a smokey eye and I was set to go. This lippie definitely deserves a warning sign because it is neon pink and as far as I know there aren't any other ones exactly like it. It's definitely an attention grabber as people could not seem to be ALLLL up in ma face when I was wearing it! Lol. Anywhos...







And since my phone seems to capture color better...yup. it's THAT bright. :)

What products have you written off and then loved upon second examination?


xoxo.


4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Candy Yum Yum!! lol sorry I had to scream my love for it! lol
    And I love the way you do your eyebrows, so polished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE yes I'm actually quite into it now after initially being hesitant! TY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a beautiful shade! I think I need to find a dupe for it!

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? :)